Tuesday 4 March 2014

Another cloudy day

Sun, clouds, sun, clouds.. oh it's raining!
Happy Monthday ♥

This morning the sun was shining but it was also really cold even if I put my supah boyfriend's beanie. It didn't help at all !! Anyway this morning I went to the craftstore and I bought some paint, canvas, news brushes.. everything in the store because it was really cheap (huh?! not that cheap when you are at the checkout O_O). Then I came home with "Counting Stars" from OneRepublic hung-up in my head and I started painting. It was really fun first of all.. but when you have to clean up everything it's not funny at all T.T!

This morning.. early early at 1am .. I figured out that we were 4th March 2014 so I quickly took my phone and called my Boyfriend to wish him an HAPPY MONTHDAY =D ! but he didn't answer quickly .. He's lucky being cute and has a sexy sleepy voice! Oh yah =D! Don't you agree girls? Don't you think a guy with a cute sleepy voice is the sexiest thing ever *-* ?! When I hear my Boyfriend's sleepy voice I am like  a fangirl "fkohfskmhelfhf OMFG!! You're so cute =DDDDD!" Ahahahah I am crazy.. I need to rest up a little bit. Yeah, I'm gonna watch "The Simpsons" it's been a while and then have a sweet night^^'

I'm gonna post a DIY article tomorrow.
It's really cheap and easy. Everybody can make it =)

See yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment